1.Use of the Site
2.Intellectual property rights and unlawful use
All proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trade secrets, database rights, trademark rights, rights to trade names, service marks and other product and service names and logos) contained within the Site and any and all Content, including any associated processes or any derivative works, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of CyberX and its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Export Restrictions. CyberX does not in any manner warrant or represent that the materials on the Site, including any Content contained therein, are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Site including any Content therein, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site, any Content found on or accessed through the Site, or any User Content without the prior express written consent of Cyber X;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any Content on the Site that has not been intentionally made publicly available, either by their public display on the Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Site;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Site or the Content;
- violate the security of the Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the Content, or data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any CyberX servers, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on or through the Site, including accessing any Content prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of CyberX, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site or the CyberX infrastructure;
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
4.Disclaimer and limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CYBERX DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF.
CYBERX DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ORAL OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS) OR OUTPUT WITH RESPECT THERETO OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR “TROJAN HORSES”. CYBERX SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DELAYS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING CONTENT. EACH SITE, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND ANY AND ALL COMPONENTS THEREOF, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5.Links to other websites from the Site
This Site may contain links to other websites, which are not controlled or maintained by CyberX. You agree that CyberX is not responsible for the content of those sites. CyberX is providing those links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of these sites. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from the Site.
6.Information provided by you
As part of access to portions of the Site, you may be required to provide certain information, such as, your name and email address. You represent and warrant that any information you provide to CyberX in connection with the Site shall be accurate and complete. You further agree to keep any passwords/user IDs in connection with the Site in strict confidence and promptly advise CyberX of any actual or threatened unauthorized disclosure or misuse of the Site or any passwords/user IDs with respect to the Site that come to your attention. You shall cooperate with CyberX in enforcing the restrictions and limitations set forth herein.
7.Applicable law and dispute resolution
8.Additional legal terms
9.How to contact us
Last updated on September24, 2021.